Uses a shovel to shovel mud, rock, etc.
Uses a rake to remove rock from dirt in order to put down grass seed
Installs silt fence for erosion control
General jobsite cleanup duties.
In order to perform the above duties, employee must be able to stand on feet all day, be able to bend and stoop as necessary. Employee will also be lifting erosion control and other materials throughout the day – will need to be able to lift approximately 100 pounds.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
- Click the Job Application Button above. Choose the English or Spanish version as preferred.
- You can complete the application on your computer by typing your information in the appropriate fields. *You can also print the application and complete it by hand, then mail to our office or drop it by in person . The mailing address is: G.P.’s Enterprises, Attention: Careers, 1500 Hwy 124, Auburn GA 30011
- Once you have completed the application, Save the application to your computer or mobile device in a location that will be easy to locate during the submit step.
- After saving the application to your computer or mobile device, fill out the short form below and attach your completed application be pressing the Browse button and locating your saved application on your device. Double click the application or single click the application and press the Open button.
- (Optional) Attach any additional files that you would like to include with your application.
- Press the Send button and you will be on your way to your next career opportunity!
We’re always looking for talented, passionate people – experienced professionals, skilled crafts personnel and recent college graduates – across a wide range of disciplines to join our team. If this is you, let us know. Apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com