G.P.’s Enterprises, Inc., is currently hiring for Project Scheduler with experience using Oracle Primavera and/or MS Project. Project Scheduler will be required to work closely with Project Manager, Superintendents, and Subcontractors in the Highway Construction Industry. Project Scheduler will be responsible for the following:
• Pre-Construction Planning, Construction Sequences, Cost Loading, Resource Loading and Crew Sequences.
• Understand and Develop contract base line schedule.
• Maintain and As-built Monthly progress schedule for the Prime Contractor and its Subcontractors.
• Collaborate with Project Team and Field personal to develop, monitor, and provide problem solving measures.
• Coordinate weekly Project Schedule meeting.
• Effectively communicate progress schedule issues, long lead time task, and risk assessment on critical path items.
• Provide visual aids to effectively communicate critical path issues, resources conflicts and cost impacts.
• Forecast potential schedule conflicts and provide data analysis for Time and Money claims.
• Understanding of CPM scheduling theory.
• Experience in Primavera, MS Project, Excel, and Word.
• Detail Oriented.
• Self-driven and motivated individual.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Knowledge of Georgia Department of Transportation specification and/or construction management is a plus.
We offer full health, dental, Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance benefits, in addition to, Holiday pay and PTO time.
G.P.’s Enterprises is a Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage females and minorities to apply. We are also a drug free workplace.
Send Resumes to email@example.com or complete the application and form below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
- Click the Job Application Button above. Choose the English or Spanish version as preferred.
- You can complete the application on your computer by typing your information in the appropriate fields. *You can also print the application and complete it by hand, then mail to our office or drop it by in person . The mailing address is: G.P.’s Enterprises, Attention: Careers, 1500 Hwy 124, Auburn GA 30011
- Once you have completed the application, Save the application to your computer or mobile device in a location that will be easy to locate during the submit step.
- After saving the application to your computer or mobile device, fill out the short form below and attach your completed application be pressing the Browse button and locating your saved application on your device. Double click the application or single click the application and press the Open button.
- (Optional) Attach any additional files that you would like to include with your application.
- Press the Send button and you will be on your way to your next career opportunity!
We’re always looking for talented, passionate people – experienced professionals, skilled crafts personnel and recent college graduates – across a wide range of disciplines to join our team. If this is you, let us know. Apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org