A Surveyor/ Rodman is responsible for helping with construction layout of structures, utilities and roadways on construction projects.
Reports To: Survey Manager
Status: Full Time/Hourly
- Help operate survey equipment including total station, levels, GPS, Machine Control, and other equipment to perform project layout and construction staking
- Help maintain accurate, orderly and legible field notes of survey work performed including lines, angles, distances, benchmarks and mathematical calculations; operate a computer and peripheral equipment including a plotter to compile survey notes and create drawings
- Help make simple arithmetic calculations, (i.e. percentages. ratio, averages), performs inspections of materials, instruments, equipment or items to be tested for flaws or defects, observes obvious deviations in data and checks to ascertain cause
- 2 years of construction related experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Dedicated and hard working
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality
Send Resumes to email@example.com or complete the application and form below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION
- Click the Job Application Button above. Choose the English or Spanish version as preferred.
- You can complete the application on your computer by typing your information in the appropriate fields. *You can also print the application and complete it by hand, then mail to our office or drop it by in person . The mailing address is: G.P.’s Enterprises, Attention: Careers, 1500 Hwy 124, Auburn GA 30011
- Once you have completed the application, Save the application to your computer or mobile device in a location that will be easy to locate during the submit step.
- After saving the application to your computer or mobile device, fill out the short form below and attach your completed application be pressing the Browse button and locating your saved application on your device. Double click the application or single click the application and press the Open button.
- (Optional) Attach any additional files that you would like to include with your application.
- Press the Send button and you will be on your way to your next career opportunity!
We’re always looking for talented, passionate people – experienced professionals, skilled crafts personnel and recent college graduates – across a wide range of disciplines to join our team. If this is you, let us know. Apply today.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org